Sunday, February 23, 2014

Cosmetics I'm "addicted" to


So, I want to talk about which cosmetics I'm "addicted" to! There are a few products that we can't live without them. Mine are these:

♥ EYELINER ♥


I don't know who invented the eyeliner, but I just want to thank this person so much. Right, I've heard that the Egyptians invented it, but it's not the point. You can be anything with it, from a girly doll to a sexy cat, and do anything you want. I freaked out when I finished my eyeliner tube a few months ago. I seriously can't live without it. 

♥ LIPSTICKS & LIP GLOSSES ♥


Life would be so boring without them. There are endless lipstick color palettes today, from the classic red to a sunny yellow (Lime Crime, you know?). Lip glosses are magical, they fit with anything. I have a bag just for my lip glosses, and I can't leave home without one. A day is sunnier when your lips shine!

♥ NAIL POLISHES ♥


Another great invention of the humanity. Have you ever heard that life's better with colors? THAT'S WHY NAIL POLISHES EXIST! Fortunately, we can create many arts with these babes nowadays. I just can't look at my nails when they're without polish because they look so boring.

♥ BODY LOTIONS ♥


Right, there is a very good reason for why I can't live without body lotions. The weather of the city I live is horrible (I mean, rarely rains here). When I moved to here, my skin became SO dry, specially my legs. I don't apply lotions everyday, but at least once a week. I recently tried Mary Kay's Satin Body and it is one of the best lotions ever, a must-have to everyone who lives in a city with bad weather like me. 

And you? Which cosmetics are your favorites? Leave a comment ;)

XOXO, Amyh

Note: All images were found at WeHeartIt and edited by myself at Fotorl and Photoshop CS3

No comments:

Post a Comment